Thursday, November 7, 2013

Aztec Princess


next year i will joining Mile Club Drama MMU of Journey to El Dorado.
i going to play as Ichpo the Aztec Princess. so today's outfit is inspired by it.
i will be wearing this on the drama itself.
im just hoping that i can walk properly in those heels. they are killing me!
this dress was given to my by my bestfriend Syamin, on my birthday. i really love it. 
it is so cozy and frailly i really felt like a princess wearing it.
i match the dress with my color block heels, green leather belt and floral head wreath. but i might use a tiara or a gold crown for the drama though. but for this post i just want something subtle so i use the head wreath.
i will be making more outfit posts soon, as i have on my previous blog. i will try my best to update this new blog as often as i could and i hope everyone will enjoy reading my blog. have a nice day:>

No comments:

Post a Comment