Wednesday, May 14, 2014

finally!

its wednesday already? god! times flies so fast. seems like it was yesterday that my brother got married to his long time girlfriend. it acutally happened last week tho on a friday night.
while most people are out partying the night away, we were in Ipoh preparing ourselves for my brother's akad nikah at his now wife- family house.

my brother went there with his friend before us, cuz we live saparately. my parents and i had to travel all the way from alor gajah. im not sure how long the journey was, i was too busy snoozing in the back seat.but it must have been more than 3 hours maybe. i dont know.
the seccond we got close to Perak the whole scenery was very different. the mountians and hills are so majestic, i mean we have those in alor gajah too but here its kinda different i think.
to be honest i was impressed by the neighborhood there in Ipoh. if someone would have abducted me and left me there for some reason and i had to call my family to pick me, i would think that i am in Petaling Jaya or smtg, or somewhere around kl. but quite honestly it different from KL but better in my opinion. i would really love to live there. i especially love the types of houses they mainly have there. they have this kinda like old vintage British house designs which i like and it seems so clam and private unlike kl. haha and i like the fact that its not as isolated as alor gajah. even though its not a big city but its the kinda place i wanna be in. very chill but still have some of the things that the big city has to offer.
once we got to our home stay, everything got hectic there and then. we had to setup the gifts and everyone had to get ready in house that has 3 bathrooms when there are more than 10 people in it. we didnt had much time to rest. then at about 8 PM we went to my sister in law's family home for the akad nikah ceremony
traditionally people will do it in the afternoon but we did it after isyak prayers.
met my brother there i could tell that he was both nervous and happy.
the whole time he was smiling. of course he would, cuz his gonna make the love of his life as his wife in a few minutes. when it was official i think he cried-tears of happiness. when he did, i dried too! my brother and i are close. i was even close to his wife even before they got married. we would go on double dates together, hang out, and stuff like that. i actually really miss hanging out with them.
i still remember the first time my brother introduced her to me. we were in johor at our aunt's house on vacation. then showed me her picture on Friendster (back when it was famous LOL) and he asked me, isnt she pretty? i like her. i wanna meet her and stuff like that.
then before i knew it they were together. cant remeber how many years they had been together, they had their ups and down, but look at them now!
i love them together, they compliment each other. she is very bubbly and cute so was my brother. honestly they are the most cutest couple i have ever met in my life. every time i took my friends to meet them, they will always be like "OMG i am so jealous of their relationship, they are so cute!".
for some reason i always knew they will end up together. they just seem so perfect for each other. their relationship gave me hope that there is such a thing called true love. it wont be perfect, there will be up and downs but if you power through love will eventually bring you together no matter what. i wish they knew how much i love them n how much their relationship means to me. i think i've been with them through the best and the worst sometimes but now look at them. awwwwww brings me to tears!!! FEEL TRIP!!! ~T.T~
i even cried because i am actually witnessing for myself a ceremony to bond two people together, that will be life changing. witnessing two people making a huge step in their lifes to hold an agreement, and so much more. a lot of things was going through my mind. like am i gonna fair with this when my time comes, will i be ready, am i willing to sacrifice my Independence or will it matter, and ext. i dont know, but for now im just gonna bask in the joy of this union.  
me and my lil bro

so the next day was the Sanding ceremony which was held in there local multi purpose hall.
it was a very simple and intimate ceremony. mostly when people get married they will throw huge parties, invite hundreds of people and stuff like that. but i love the fact that this ceremony was small and simple. only close relatives and friends were there.my brother had a joint ceremony together with his wife's older brother because they both got married on a close date so they decided to combine ceremony. 
awwwwww :'D

the joy was obvious on both of their faces. i am so happy for them.i cant wait for another ceremony here in out home. his wife and i had a sisterly bond before but now we are actually family.
happy honemoon you guys!

vanity time! self potrait! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment