Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Valentines Date

feels a lil awkward to be writing a personal blog post. havent done it in a very long time. i remember back in MySpace age when social media was new and i was this lil morbid kid who didnt have much friends, i felt like blogging is my way of communicating with people.in real life i was socially awkward, i find it hard to express my emotions to people or even to talk to people. i was always too conscious about what i say or do that i just express in a different way that i should.  it was also a place for me to pour my heart in a way to express my feeling the way i couldnt because of the trust issues i used to have with people and my fear of babbling to people and for them not to care about what i have to say. come to think of it, it seems like i used to think too much about these things than i do now.i was also always too afraid to say whats in my mind, or to confront with people about what i had in mind or with any problems i had. i just seems to shut it down in my head n then when i got to my laptop i just have like a word vomit. most of the time my post back then was really personal. when i read them now i cringe so much that my face looks like Clint Eastwood. it was my outlet of expression. although my older post are all so cringe worthy but at least they were honest and something that i can look back on and say i've learned so much since then.
 now im more reserved than i was, thus explains my lack of blog updates. plus the older i get the more i lost interest in blogging because it seems to be too personal. since nowadays i've learned how to speak my mind and i have close friends that i can trust and people that i love around me, blogging just seems a little unnecessary. but i kinda miss it though. i remembered that back than in every personal post i make and when they have some what of an impact or relation to my readers it makes me feel strong because i know im not alone n i can somewhat help people learn from my experiences or something you know? (fuck, i sound so narcissistic but thats just how i felt ahha) so maybe i will start to regularly post blogs n stuff. that is if my procrastination dont get it the way ahahah.

so back to the title of the post. act for this one i dont wanna talk too much about the day i had just wanna share a few pics tho. cuz i had a pretty basic valentines date haha. but it was meaningful none the less as it was my bf and i first valentines day together. then the usual shit, he gave me flowers, take me to dinner, that kinda jazz. :) 
made a pop up card for him. i've such a hopeless romantic ahahha
 hope you guys had a great valentines date too. bye:) 

2 comments:

  1. Finally your first valentine :D ... So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete